[Gocamino] Numbers.......

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:41:18 PDT 2010

I would be interested to know where these pilgrims started.  Is a greater proportion than usual starting in or around Saria to do the 100km? I know that is recorded somewhere.

Glenn

PS.  It is indeed exciting to be in Spain during the World Cup while Spain is winning. I not only got a free beer, but a couple of small crabs to snack on last night!  I can't imagine how it will be if they win the Cup.  You might have heard that an octopus has been accurate in picking the winners. If it picks Spain and they do in fact win, I would hope they would give it a reprieve from someone's dinner.