[Gocamino] Holy Year posters

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 09:15:36 PST 2010

Hello you all,
Within an hour of posting my last message I received requests for the 10 or so posters that I had left, so that they are spoken for.
But I just called the Pilgrims' office and they are sending me another big bunch, so please, let me know if you'd like one and send me your postal address.   I expect that I'll get the new batch in about a week and will send them out then.
Warm regards from this lovely New York City where the temperature has been wavering between  15 and 25 degrees Fahrenheit -15-30 degrees below zero Centigrade- for the last few days. (The cold ambiance is so very much nicer, cleaner and invigorating than the warm months.... I, for one, just love it!).
A member of this list-serv sent me a message from Santiago this morning saying that she and her son had just finished the pilgrimage and that they had walked through the snow. It must have been just beautiful.
Hugs!
Rosina

Rosina