[Gocamino] [saintjames] Statistics

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 01:40:53 PST 2010

The figures were quoted to me, on Jan. 2,  by 6th very person that compiles them
At any rate, I´m getting a print out of the detailed comparative 2006´2009 pilgrims data (very, very detailed) and I´m sending it to Grant so that he post it,or whatever, in a desirable form.
Hello from Santiago here it continues to rain.ç
Yesterday, at the Pilgrims´Mass there were 27 Koreans and 19 Brasilians that had completed the pilgrimage-  My heart wen out to the Brasilians since it is summer in their beautiful land aright now and I know, for a fact,that they dislike the cold enormously..... nevertheless they walked.
The sight of e tears of emotion running down the cheeks of the young Koreans made me cry as well.  <it was immensity touching.ç
Hugs!Rosina

Rosina