[Gocamino] Should albergues only accept those walking to Santiago?

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 08:06:02 PST 2010

What a can of worms!  I'm a truebeliever in what would be called "open space technology" in the business world...a self-organizing system.  All of us who walked, rode or whatever, always slept each night, no matter where, and lived to tell the tale.
What would the Ultimate Pilgrim do?  (The one who wearspilgrim garb on the way to his own shrine?)