[Gocamino] Greetings from the Camino

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:56:37 PST 2010

I remember staying with Acacio and Orietta in late April last year.  It was also quite cold...no snow there, but 2 days later there was a bit of a blizzard on the Montes de Oca.  How I loved to sit next to that wood pellet stove, being almost hypnotized by the pellets as they tumbled out and caught on fire!!!  I was reading Sue Kenney's book that I found on the book shelf...it was so cozy and warm in temperature and spirit.  Unforgetable.  In spite of the snow and wind, I envy you Grant!

Glenn