[Gocamino] Fw: Noticias desde Santiago

Bridget Highfill highbell at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 28 19:23:14 PST 2010

When you buy bread and cheese in Spain, that also helps the local economy.  In
some of the small towns, the stores and cafes need business just as the
restaurants do.  There are enough pilgrims to use all of the modest amenities
the Camino has.  Don't feel guilty.  It is always nice to travel, no matter how
it is done.
Bridget