[Gocamino] Noticias desde Santiago

Ana Young ayoung2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 11:13:04 PST 2010

Indeed it is sad news, but (yes, there is a "but"), I'm afraid that according to every expert opinion, the particular economic news we hear now is not going to be quite as short-term as previous ones. I will miss the unsurpassed beauty of everything I saw as well as anyone, but the concerns of millions -- and eventually billions -- of unemployed and desperate people will surpass those of pilgrims -- now the privileged among us.

Bless all this special season.

Ana