[Gocamino] [saintjames] RE: More books

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 07:23:16 PST 2010

Yes, Coelho and MacLaine are a bit out there. Oh, well. That's entertainment.

I have a library of Camino lit along with several Camino-esque audiobooks; here are two for whoever who wants to listen. These links are not published, they are provided for our small virtual community.

Coelho has actually given back to the Camino in the form of an Albergue. Our friends Acacio and Orietta avail themselves as your hosts in Viloria de Rioja, un pueblito en Burgos. My appreciation goes out to to Paulo, Acacio and Orietta for the years of loving service.

Paulo Coelho - The Pilgrimage
http://www.elcaminosantiago.com/Voice08/ElCaminoSantiago-Voice-08.htm

Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist
http://www.elcaminosantiago.com/Voice07/ElCaminoSantiago-Voice-07.htm

Buen Camino,

Grant

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
Resources for the Pilgrimage Road to Santiago