[Gocamino] High School students on the Camino.

patrush1 at verizon.net patrush1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 18:12:37 PST 2010

The way to verify this request is to get in touch with the high school.  I
checked on-line; there is a James March, history teacher at Springfield H.S. in
Oregon who has taken several students on a bicycle trip on the Lewis and Clark
Trail.  Google his name or the high school's name.

James, if you read this, a good place to try to get backpacks for your students
is from one of the outfitters out west, such as REI.  Or, from a pack maker such
as Jansport.  These companies outfit expeditions all the time.  Taking American
high school students on the Camino de Santiago qualifies as an expedition, in my
mind!

Patricia, from cold and snowy upstate New York