[Gocamino] Book - Santiago - Saint of two worlds

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Wed Dec 8 14:01:55 PST 2010

Thanks to whoever recommended the book, Santiago - Saint of Two Worlds.
 Authors Simmons, Pierce, and Myer.  It turns out I know Donna Pierce from
the Denver Art Museum group, Alianza, always interesting to know the author

Anyway, I enjoyed reading it very much, especially all the discussion of
Santiago in New Mexico, Chimayo, etc.  The black and white photos, many of
the camino itself, are beautiful.

I bought the book used on line, cost less than $10, including shipping.  My
copy is in excellent condition, has the previous owner's name it, but that
is about all.  You can go with Amazon, Abe Books, whoever.

I recommend it.

Richard