[Gocamino] - Ultreya rental cell phones

hme347 at aol.com hme347 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 07:56:43 PDT 2010

I never advocated going Medieval, but merely voiced my disdain for intrusive, (usually) unnecessary cell phone use.  My comments were directed primarily toward users and those who regard carrying them as an absolute imperative for assurance of a good, safe Camino experience.

Those who suffer from mild or severe separation anxiety may want them for their mental health.  That's their business, not mine, as long as they do not bother me with their phones ringing during a church service or in the middle of the night.

Your hyperbole is "cute" Grant, but a trifle misdirected, don't you think.  Nice try, though!

Howard

Those who feel doing things the Medeival Way is appropriate
should do just that. Please wear sandals and a hair shirt, sleep on straw, and
die before you get home. You will be dead center of the Middle Ages bell curve.
Voila! Everyone's happy.