[Gocamino] [saintjames] RE: - Ultreya rental cell phones

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Wed Aug 4 09:48:13 PDT 2010

Bob,
    I haven't, up till now. got involved in this but am just writing to
confirm the advice that if you only want to make calls within Spain or
France simply buy a cheap pay as you go phone in that country and change
the sim card when you cross the border at the next main town.  It's
cheap, reliable and no hassle' it's what I do when I go back to the UK
from France each time just have a cheap phone and top up the credit as
you go.
Regards
Tim