[Gocamino] Camino overload!!

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:09:07 PDT 2010

The "Computer Guy' took my computer away for three days for repairs.
When the computer came back yesterday afternoon, I found 237 emails in my
Gmail account and 134 in my Mweb account. I neeeerly-died!
80% of the emails were from Forums. I didn't realise how many forums I
belonged to - six camino forums and the VF forum, two backpacking forums and
three writing forums. All of them send emails when someone posts or responds
to posts. I also belong to camino and other related groups on Facebook, all
with messages landing up in my email box. No wonder I never have time to
work or do my housework properly!
I decided to use my lessons learned from the camino and downsize, spring
clean, minimize ... let go! I have left 2 camino forums (Caminosantiago.com
and Santiagobis), both backpacking forums, one writing forum and three
Facebook groups.

My name is Sil and I am a camino-aholic: my name is Sil and I am a
camino-holic: my name is Sil......

--
Sil
http://amawalker.blogspot.com/