[Gocamino] [saintjames] Special camino stories wanted

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 10:51:07 PDT 2010

That page is not available to us Luddites, only to the twitter-type twits.

Bob S.

On Apr 8, 2010, at 9:58 AM, DoSnover at aol.com wrote:

hello sil,

not sure if you mean this kind of recollection but this is a post on my blog, planting cabbages. my blog explores the research i did while writing city of ladies (a novel/fable of a 16th century bread apprentice whose gipsy mother is a healer from arles) and is an account of the hot 19 km walk from arles to st. gilles.

i was with a lovely troupe of ladies, not so lovely mosquitos and those black bulls. some things i would change.  and some i would not.

http://www.typepad.com/site/blogs/6a00d8354bcedd69e200d83516692f53ef/post/6a00d8354bcedd69e2010536e40174970b/edit

i would be excited to find an agent who enjoys historical fiction; is passionate about bread, and a woman's tale of gipsy lore.  if anyone knows of one??

dorette