[Gocamino] [saintjames] Special camino stories wanted

DoSnover at aol.com DoSnover at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 09:58:35 PDT 2010

hello sil,

not sure if you mean this kind of recollection but this is a post  on my
blog, planting cabbages. my blog explores the research i  did while writing
city of ladies (a novel/fable of a 16th century  bread apprentice whose gipsy
mother is a healer from arles) and is an  account of the hot 19 km walk from
arles to st. gilles.

i was with a lovely troupe of ladies, not so lovely  mosquitos and those
black bulls. some things i would change.  and some  i would not.

_http://www.typepad.com/site/blogs/6a00d8354bcedd69e200d83516692f53ef/post/6
a00d8354bcedd69e2010536e40174970b/edit_
(http://www.typepad.com/site/blogs/6a00d8354bcedd69e200d83516692f53ef/post/6a00d8354bcedd69e2010536e40174970b/ed
it)

i would be excited to find an agent who enjoys  historical fiction; is
passionate about bread, and a  woman's tale of gipsy lore.  if anyone knows of
one??

dorette

C'est  si Bon! owner and chef, Dorette Snover

_CITY  OF LADIES, A NOVEL BLOG_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102531909040&s=1081&e=001jteBK6WZOO5vtRb4MUUCig8VM43GiGHTePFbeXeUXTWwkKzEOT4cj96KfWNItY7GUA9n
I6i1MLlWbtB8AoQDDE0FlNCC3fucq3oej7W_3J4cMm5wHz9zZg==)

_C'est  si Bon! Cooking School_ (http://
rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102531909040&s=1081&e=001jteBK6WZOO7JigMFYF-4gP_68ORSGkkW8z9_yvQPYtewq_2TViEyaNqnO9mAi__0uYZJ
FCM5H0oxdC3Zj5njAKDpzZYKR2a3Ky8q1D5g9vPAieixJu7c0g==)

"Find something you're passionate  about and keep tremendously interested
in it."
~Julia  Child