[Gocamino] [saintjames] A wedding!

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sat May 16 06:31:22 PDT 2009

Hi John,
Your picture of Mari does not do any justice to her looks. While she is not avid to be photographed I was able to get a good photo once. Shall I send it for your article?
Also, your writing about Susana does not mention that she is a qualified psychologist and teacher.
One of the nicest outcomes of my Caminos has been to be honored by their personal friendship.... and one of my happiest times was their recent visit to New York City.
Mari's affection for the German language, and for Germany and Austria, motivated my first visit to Vienna which has developed into a love affair with that beautiful city. Mari is much appreciated by the Confraternity there which has mushroomed in recent years as has, over all, the enthusiasm for the Jakobsweg (Camino). A beautiful book about it (one of many) has been published recently. It is called "Im Zeichen der Muschel", and its cover has an indentation that holds inside it a bronze shell. The pictures in it are magnificent.  (ISBN 3-7666-0667-0)
Hugs!
Rosina