[Gocamino] camino to finisterre

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 14:12:33 PDT 2009

Hola Peregrinos

New online free guides

You may be interested to know that the CSJ UK has now published down-loadable and printed guides to the Caminos Ingles, Portugues and Finisterre/Muxia.

The on line guides are available for free download - a donation is requested. Printed guides are available from the CSJ bookshop at a nominal cost.

These guides are right up to date. It is an experiment to encourage users to send in comments and suggestions to improve the guides so that they can be constantly updated. "Written by pilgrims, owned by pilgrims and kept updated by pilgrims".

Available here: http://www.csj.org.uk/guides.htm

All feedback welcome.

Abrazos de Londres

John