[Gocamino] Judging Spanish history from a modern perspective

hme347 at aol.com hme347 at aol.com
Sun May 10 04:06:56 PDT 2009

Well written.  The only hope is to provide separation of church and state constitutionally. I am all for banning "state" religions and for de-emphasizing the presence or influence of religious leaders everywhere, including at Presidential Inaugurations.

Ministers should be disqualified, by law, from appearing on television or serving in State Legislatures. We do not need "In God We Trust" on our currency or to hear "God Bless America" at the end of political speeches to demonstrate our spiritual or moral rectitude.

Howard Mendes, NYC