[Gocamino] Books

HMe347 at aol.com HMe347 at aol.com
Thu May 7 05:17:26 PDT 2009

I'm not surprised by Rosina extolling Wagner in this recent exchange.
Although I also admire his music, it was probably an inadvertent slip on her
part to mention it in the context of referring to the tomb of Isabel's mother.

By the way, I only write about these matters to deflate her
self-aggarandizement and pomposity about all things that are not Camino-related.   Please
don't excuse or dismiss her not so subtle anti-Jewish vitriol and smarminess.

Howard Mendes, NYC