[Gocamino] Matajudios????

hme347 at aol.com hme347 at aol.com
Thu May 7 04:49:16 PDT 2009

I agree with almost everything you stated, Grant, except this part of your response.  Don't you think that you are trivializing "History" by failing to acknowledge most historians' honorable intentions?  You make them sound like they all have ulterior motives and deceit as their motives in writing their accounts of the past.

Most educated folks can sense the difference between honest accounts of events and distortions of what happened in the past.  Don't you think you are being somewhat cynical! (Sincerely, but no phony Hugs!) Howard Mendes, NYC

Third. History is all apologist. History is all revisionist. Nobody has a lock
on “WHAT REALLY HAPPENED”.