[Gocamino] book on the Basques

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 09:04:49 PDT 2009

The question has come forward, do I have a copy of the GR11 guidebook.

Sadly, no. I tracked the ISBNs and found Amazon.com has two subs that have it available in the US.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/8483211874/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1237304724&sr=11-1&condition=new

One is from OmniMap, whom I have dealt with in the past @ $55.95, the other is International Books for a criminal $247.06. THis is for a book that goes for €27.00 in the EU. Somebody's making a tidy profit methinks.

I know Wendy, Sil and others are not in DotComLand, and will have their own distribution channels. If you want to try getting this from your favorite local vendor, here are the ISBNs:

ISBN 10: 8483211874
ISBN 13: 9788483211878

Buen Buscando,

Grant