[Gocamino] Camino with kids

Glenn guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 09:03:39 PDT 2009

As a veteran pilgrim and parent (of now grown children), I think it would be
very difficult to walk with young children.  It would be difficult in good
weather, but weather in Northern Spain is so unpredictable.  My first
pilgrimage the weather was great, but the second one had about 75% cold,
rainy, stormy, windy, a bit of every kind of uncomfortable weather.  It was
hard enough to deal with as an individual, and I can't imagine how it would
have been with young kids.  I know how strong the Camino yearning is, but I
would advise waiting until they are older.

Glenn