[Gocamino] sleeping bag?

patrush1 at verizon.net patrush1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 11:32:37 PST 2009

Deb--I've never had a problem with the chinches (so far), but they are a reason for carrying a lightweight sleeping bag.  I have heard they begin to accumulate from east to west as the summer progresses; maybe it's the French who bring them across the Pyrenees (just kidding).  You can even treat the outside of a bag with permethrin spray to repel and even kill them, not to be used directly on skin, however.

Patricia, upper NY state, land of snow and ice