[Gocamino] sleeping bag?

Pat Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 07:41:56 PST 2009

Bridget:  A silk liner is OK for summer, although in the high mountains in
early June it might be cold.  However, most refugios have blankets, although
sometimes you have to ask for them. Manta is an important word to know in
Spanish.   I have walked with a silk liner, and also a very lightweight
sleeping bag, and was glad I had the latter on the VdlP in early spring.  I
also found that I felt more protected against the dreaded chinches if I was
cocooned inside my sleeping bag.

Buen camino, from Patricia, who lives in increasingly snowy and cold upper
New York state