[Gocamino] [saintjames] RENFE Reservations

deb berman dberman101 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 05:54:19 PST 2009

Try movelia.es for bus travel. Because Renfe is state owned and all the many bus companies are independently owned, there may not be a single site that integrates both. I have never used movelia.es. It always seemed simpler to just go down to the bus station to find the information, but if you want electronic tickets in advance, movelia may be the way to purchase them.