[Gocamino] Transfer Terminals

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:51:31 PDT 2009

I am trying to arrange another trip to Spain and to coordinate flights.  I will be arriving on Delta at the T2 Terminal from the US and will need to continue with Iberia at the T4 terminal.

Questions:

1) How much time do you think I should allow for this maneuver?

2) When you fly into the US from a foreign airport, you have to manually clear your baggage before making a connecting flight (ie the bags are not automatically checked through).  I have never made a connecting flight using two different airlines in Spain.  Do I have to pick up my bags at the T2 terminal and carry them to the farther out T4?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Glenn