[Gocamino] TV from Spain

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 13:24:27 PDT 2009

Well, I'll be darned! Those TV sources do work.
Just what I needed: another excuse to work-procrastinate.
Oh well!
How do you change the channels? How do you see the "programacion"? Can one see the soccer games?
What is a BS player?
Thanks for the sources, and, by the way, regarding the last one, it isn't my "Quemada de la Catedral". Mari from the Pilgrims' office took the pictures; I was too busy trying to avoid going up in smoke myself as the rockets rebounded from the walls towards the place where we were standing.

Grant, you really are a techno wizard. I'm impressed.

Hugs!

Rosina