[Gocamino] The July 25th, 2009 TVE2 broadcast

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 17:20:23 PDT 2009

Hello again,
You can see the portion of the Cathedral's "burning" that was TV aired, (in Santiago, at least), last July 25th by going to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPH6P90jEbw .

It is puzzling, to me, that the segment does not show the fire-work rockets exploding against the walls of the Cathedral, and the towers, and even the covered passageway of the Museum, over and over, and over and over again..
The?spoken commentary is also missing.
At any rate, you'll get the idea.
For one, I'm glad that the fireworks extravaganza will be scaled down henceforth for July 25th celebrations commencing this year.
In contrast, the fireworks for the opening of the Holy Door are delicate, spellbinding, dazzling ?and artistically gorgeous; they flow, and cascade from, the roof of the Cathedral in a harmonious and melodic way, soft and overpowering like a symphony..
But then, again, while the July 25th celebrations are held every single year, those for the opening of the Holy Door occur only once every several years, and it seems that care and spiritual involvement are lavished on them..?After all,?? there will not be another one for eleven years after the coming December 31st.,
Anyway;?the video does convey something of the "burning" last year.?.
Hugs,
Rosina??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPH6P90jEbw