[Gocamino] An abbreviated Camino...

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 04:20:00 PST 2009

My hat is off to Wes and Rita, who´ve hit hard trails from the very start but who keep on keepin´ on!

As for the "advice" that "the Meseta (which is
over 800m) was an arid, arctic wasteland..."
I am shocked and dismayed at the slander. Yes, the wind blows hard and it gets cold up here, but once you´re past Burgos there´s not nearly so much snow and ice and frost!

Another camino legend, I guess?

Rebekah Scott, of the Frozen Arctic Tundra
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com