[Gocamino] sleeping bag?

Macy, Zita ZMacy at cbnorcal.com
Sat Feb 28 18:49:57 PST 2009

I traveled the Camino Frances from end of June into July and used a silk sleep sack and it was fine.  I loved being able to pull that tiny thing out and not the big (by comparison sleeping bag I had used on a previous trip during the fall) sleeping bag.  The few nights I might have felt the need for more there was usually a blanket or even just putting my towel or piece of clothing on top was more than enough.
Zita