[Gocamino] sleeping bag?

Amy Beckford missamy079 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:34:40 PST 2009

When I hiked the Camino in July 2007, the weather was terrific.  My friend at one point mailed her pack and sleeping bag home in favor of purchasing a smaller pack and a silk liner.  For the rest of the trip, she raved about how pleased she was with her choice and with the reduced weight.  She was always comfortable sleeping in just the liner and added a layer of clothing when needed.  Most places where we stayed offered blankets, so she was even happier.  The advantage to going to a more private albergue, rather than the municipal ones, is added perks such as pillows and blankets for a mere 5-10 Euros. ;)  Some of the smaller, country spots were my favorites.  Buen camino,Amy