[Gocamino] Ode Magazine Artcle on the Camino...

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 10:42:35 PST 2009

Yes. I went looking for Acacio and Orietta, and I find a glowing, lighthearted report of how two freeloaders gamed the time-honored free lunch system.  Just what the camino needs.

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace