[Gocamino] Ode Magazine Article on the Camino...

Virginia vjpulver at pulverpages.com
Sun Feb 22 06:35:38 PST 2009

Greetings!

I subscribe to the hard-copy of Ode.  Perhaps the excellent article I referenced (on  the delightful Acacio Augusto
Castro da Paz) is not available online.  It is a good read.  A visit to the library or a magazine vendor may be in order.

A short piece by the author of the article (Max Christern)is on the Ode website at
ODEMAGAZINE.COM/SANTIAGO It is a less satisfying piece, but of interest to some no doubt.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

"Ginn"
In Sunny Santa Fe

Personally, the article wasn't easy to find.  The link directly to the
article is http://www.odemagazine.com/doc/60/the-secret-of-santiago/.

There is another link in the page to more information, but at the present
time it is broken.  The sites search engine seems to be useless.

Buen Camino!

Walt Lersch