[Gocamino] Difficult Day

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:50:42 PDT 2009

Joanie,
There is no rush for beds on the Aragones in April!
I am going to be walking the Aragones route in June and I want to walk the
actual route - the route pilgrims and gypsies of old traversed in the middle
ages.  I want to see the monuments written about by  Linda Davidson,
Georgiana King and Walter Starkie.
I am not really interested at this stage in spending my limited time (and
money) on being a tourist in northern Spain exploring other places.  Perhaps
one day - but for now I am a camino junkie!
un abrazo