[Gocamino] Sarria report — Ooops

sue.kenney at sympatico.ca sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 16 15:25:06 PDT 2009

Bob,

So glad to hear you are finishing your journey. I have walked several different distances since my first Camino from SJPP to Santiago. Waking a shorter distance was definately a different perspective for me, but just as amazing. What I found works best is I try to expect nothing from the Camino and everything is a gift.

I leave on May 22 with a small group to walk 165kms and I can't wait to get on the Camino path again.

Buen Camino, fellow rower.

Love and light,

Sue

www.suekenney.ca