[Gocamino] Fwd: Whoops!

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 17:49:36 PDT 2008

This message was bounced from gocamino because the initial message had
too many recipients, so I am resending it.

Bob S.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Spenger <rspenger at earthlink.net>
Date: October 22, 2008 4:33:09 PM PDT
To: Robert Spenger <rspenger at earthlink.net>
Cc: gocamino at oakapple.net
Subject: Whoops!

How could I have left out the pre-walk stay at Moissac? I suppose that
I was concentrating on the walk , but the stay at Rom and Aideen
Bates'  Ultreia gîte in Moissac was one of the highlights of the trip.
It was a delightful evening and I am forever indebted to Rom for
taking me on the long drive the next day to Condom, where the walk
actually started.

Regards to all,

Bob S.