[Gocamino] Other Starting Points

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 05:43:55 PDT 2008

The 2 times I walked the Camino I started in SJPP.  At the pilgrim office
there and again in Roncesvalles, I went through a process like registering.
If you start in another city like Burgos, Leon, etc., do you have to go
somewhere to "register", or do you just go to the albergue in that city and
get the first stamp?
Also, can you get a "pilgrim passport/credential" at any of the Cathedrals
in those cities?

My wife does not have the luxury of time as I do, but I would like to give
her an idea of the Camino, so we would only have two weeks max, and would
probably start somewhere in the middle.  There are so many things I would
like to show her, it is difficult for me to make the decision where to
start!

Glenn