[Gocamino] Santo Domingo de Silos

Philippe pip pips124 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:51:44 PDT 2008

Yes, there is one daily bus run to Silos.  But it is set up in such a way that one is unable to leave Burgos in the morning and come back in the evening.

probably set up to help people commute into Burgos FROM Silos with a daily a bus leaving Silos at 8 a.m  and returning to Silos at 6 p.m ( these times are approximate ).

So you will have to leave Burgos in the evening and spend two nights in Silos,  to catch the once-a-day morning bus service at 8.00 am two days later.   Maybe the bus time table has changed since last year,  but I doubt it.

Hope this helps.

Philippe