[Gocamino] a few photos from the Santa Barbara pilgrim gathering

David Hough on gocamino camino2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 10:35:36 PDT 2008

At the Pilgrim Gathering in Santa Barbara,
there were many better photographers roaming around,
but I haven't noticed any announcements here about the
result.

So a small taste of the activities may be gleaned
here:

http://camino.oakapple.net/photo/us/sc/

Click on the date of interest.    -delete directories
contain photos that don't seem likely to be
interesting.

Persons new to my website may find navigational hints
at

http://camino.oakapple.net/webmagick3/navigate.html

Many thanks to the energetic organizers, especially
Lin and Zita, and the many fine speakers.

David Hough