[Gocamino] Camino Documentary selected for film festival in Miami

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 18 05:36:45 PDT 2008

Fellow pilgrims,

My feature length documentary Las Peregrinas (about 5 Canadian women who walk a section of the Camino) will be screening at the International Women's Film Festival www.wiffonline.org in Miami, Florida on Saturday March 29th at 3:00pm at the AMC Cocowalk.

I'll be doing a ten mile walk to the screening that day and I welcome any other pilgrims to join me. I will be available for questions afterwards. You can watch a trailer of the film at www.suekenney.ca

Love and light,
Sue