[Gocamino] gocamino email misbehavior

David Hough on gocamino camino2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 08:06:29 PDT 2008

The gocamino AT oakapple.net mailing list chose the
Pilgrim Gathering weekend to misbehave while I was
away.    If you submitted a posting which never
appeared, try resubmitting it today.

I'll take this opportunity to remind everybody that
if you miss some postings for any reason, you can
catch
up conveniently at the archives:

http://mailman.oakapple.net/pipermail/gocamino/

As always if there is a problem that can't be resolved
normally, contact me at my last-resort email address:
 caminooakapple AT yahoo.com

But every posting sent
from gocamino contains shorthand hints
for how to do common tasks.    These are contained in
the header of the email which most people don't
normally
enable in their mail readers.    Try enabling
"view full headers" or something similar to be
reminded: