[Gocamino] posted for Rosina: via de la Plata

David Hough on gocamino camino2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 11 16:39:32 PDT 2008

Rosina also tried to post the following:

Finding an albergue in the Via de la Plata can be
challenging, despite
the fact that the Via does count with albergues. To
facilitate the task
of locating albergues an association has been formed
called Asociacion
de Albergues de Via de la Plata (Association of Via de
la Plata
Albergues). The associations president, Noria, is in
the process of
setting up an internet source for the purpose.
Meanwhile, those
interested in
 locating an albergue in the Via can telephone Noria
at 923-34-44-01 or
 600-75-84-87. These are the numbers to be dialed
within Spain itself.

Lastly, I have a few (very nice) duplicate books about
the Camino to
give away; they are, however, in Spanish. Let me know
if you are
interested and I'll send them out.