[Gocamino] Camino art exhibit in Sta. Barbara

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 21:26:56 PST 2008

??? I have never submitted any translations. I think that you must
have gotten me confused with someone else — perhaps Grant Spangler,
who has indeed made many useful contributions to this forum and who
also maintains a website loaded with valuable information. My own
messages are more likely to be satirical than useful.

Bob S.

P.S. to Jim Greer: I see now that my original message went out as a
P.M., although my intention had been to send it to the group, since
others may be interested in that website. I hope that you don't mind
that this one is being sent to the group.

On Mar 1, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Jim Greer wrote:

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Robert Spenger
<rspenger at earthlink.net> wrote:
> The website for the exhibit includes a schedule of showings. Click on
> Dates.
>
> http://www.sacredstepsinspain.com/?id=1&lang=en
>
> Bob S.

Thanks for that - following it gave me a chance to view some of the
art again, and that reminds me of the Camino, and that's always a good
thing.

While I'm at it: thanks for your many informative, useful, and
generally pleasant contributions to the gocamino list.  Thanks also
for the translations from (or to?) Spanish.  I'm trying to learn, and
every little bit helps.

Thanks again,
Jim Greer