[Gocamino] Camino guides. Caveat

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 08:44:47 PDT 2008

I used the dowloadable Xunta guide to walk the Camino Ingles in May. It was pretty, and it gave lots of cultural and artistic info., but it was lacking in the really practical advice a walker needs, i.e., distances between intermediate points, bars, opening hours, etc.(The maps were not useful at all.) The xunta guides are great for general info, but I won't rely on them and waymarks exclusively again, esp. on the less-used routes. Go with the CSJ guide!

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"The gentle reader will never, never know what a consummate ass he can become, until he goes abroad." -- Mark Twain