[Gocamino] September on the Camino

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 10:21:24 PDT 2008

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question about overcrowding on the French Camino so quickly!  Thank you Amy, Nola, Chrisian, Melissa, Kelly, Wendy, and always, Rosina.  I've taken notes on all the suggestions and am feeling much reassured.

Here's another question:  What would be the best site (s) to see maps and descriptions of the other Camino routes (Northern, Primitivo, etc.) and particularly, how they parallel, intersect or otherwise with the French Camino?

This community of pilgrims, ready in a flash to help out the novice, is such a gift.  Thank you again,

Rita