[Gocamino] [saintjames] Authors' donations

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 06:33:46 PDT 2008

The site only contains those donations made electronically through a credit  or debit card.

Donations made by check,  cash, or other property are not included there.  A fact, that, thankfully, we have known for some time.
I just looked myself up and, sure enough,  those contributions I made, (foolishly and lazily), electronically are included there, but none of the ones made by check or otherwise,