[Gocamino] Abraham's Path

Paul Skip Newfield III skip at thebrasscannon.com
Sun Jul 13 06:32:01 PDT 2008

Sil,

Thanks for posting this message about the API (Abraham Path Initiative)
journey to the Middle East.  In April/May of this year (2008), I had the
privilege of joining an earlier API sponsored trip in Turkey, Syria,
Jordan, Palestine (occupied and otherwise), and Israel.  (I learned of
that trip only because you had posted a similar message to this list.)  I
can tell you that prior to that earlier posting, I would not have imagined
my taking such a trip to such places, but my spirit was ready for another
adventure and the stars fell into their proper allignment, so I joined the
API expedition.

Perhaps now, because of your most recent posting, another Perigrino del
Camino de Santiago will become a trail blazer on the "Abraham Path".

Paul Newfield
<skip at thebrasscannon.com>

    SJPP --> S/C:  April 22 - May 26, 1999
    T, S, J, P, I: April 25 - May 9, 2008