[Gocamino] Abraham's Path

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 23:00:30 PDT 2008

A new pilgrimage path (not yet open to individuals, only escorted groups)
I am excited to share with you a special opportunity this fall - a journey
on the Abraham Path through Jordan, Palestine and Israel, from October 4 -
October 15, 2008.

Highlights of the 12-day journey:

   - Walk pilot segments of the Abraham Path in Jordan and Palestine. To
   travel by foot is the finest way to experience a deep immersion in the local
   and traditional way of life.
   - Visit local businesses, including a soap factory in Jordan where
   village women produce olive oil soaps using only natural and local
   ingredients
   - Meet local residents and make one-to-one connections
   - Possible home stays with Palestinian families
   - Explore the rich history of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and surrounding areas

   - Learn from expert guides in each country
   - Time to reflect, share and process the experience

This is an incredible opportunity to experience the warmth and hospitality
of the Middle East in a way not often portrayed by the media.  We encourage
you to pass the word!  Please forward this email and the attached brochure
to others who may be interested.

Limited space is available, so please notify me soon if you are interested.

Thank you for your continued support of the Abraham Path.

Sincerely,

    * Kathleen Michel
Tours Coordinator
Abraham Path Initiative