[Gocamino] Obtaining the credencial in Oporto, Portugal

Pat Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 07:00:39 PST 2008

Grant et al--Since I will be flying in and out of Madrid in April, to begin
my walk on the Via de la Plata, I am very interested in lodging
recommendations in Madrid, near the center, and inexpensive, not to say
cheap.  Any help with this will be very much appreciated.

Patricia, from upstate New York