[Gocamino] Pilgrims...I need your assistace

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 08:37:45 PST 2008

My plans to arrive in Madrid from Miami on April 30 have been canceled and  I
need the help from an American Pilgrim flying from any city in the USA to any
 city in Spain and here is the story.

My niece, a former Univision TV reporter, lives in Alicante now and she is
undergoing daily treatments of chemotherapy, radiation and dialysis.  Her
transplanted kidney failed and breast cancer with mastectomy followed.   Because
of the dialysis, she has to limit her consumption of water and she  quenches
her thirst with the little ice that is formed in the ice maker of her  fridge.
When I visited her in Alicante last October, I searched all over  the city for
an ice cone maker, a Margarita maker, whatever, and I couldn't find
anything.  Well,  I found one here in Miami and I would love for her  to have it and I
need the kindness of an American Pilgrim to do this favor, to  take it from
the USA to Spain.

The box is about 8X12 inches, quite light and you can open it for
inspection.  I will attach to my note to you a l0 Euro bill which is  more than
sufficient to post it in the post office, any post office in Spain and  send it to
Alicante.  I know I can Fedex it to her but it would cost a  ridiculous amount of
money, there are customs forms to fill and she would need  to go to the post
office to claim it, etc., etc., this girl, who turned 44 years  old two days
ago barely crawls to her bed after each treatment.  This is a  very sad and
real story and any help would be appreciated.

If you can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Warm regards,
Patricia de Miami

 Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL  Music._
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000
02548)

48)